8.18.2008

a little rant, a lot of rave



Honestly, I love Forever 21 as much as the next girl, but c'mon. This is such a blatant attempt to copy M by MJ's Miss Marc. And it isn't even attractive. Fugly, even. And today, I just went in there and bought an acid wash V-neck tee, extremely similar to something from AA. Although, I can't complain about that because at $10 it was 1/3 of the AA price. The copying is getting a bit out of hand, especially now that they've taken to copying vintage YSL shift dresses. Hmph. And a few months ago, a friend of mine spotted a long gold chain and pendant necklace with the initials "BJ" on the heart-shaped clasp. Wonder who that might of been.

On another note, I went to Target on Friday to check out the new Richard Chai collection. I didn't really think I would find anything, it doesn't look that wonderful online. But in the store! I loved it! I just bought a tank (below), but I purchased it a size too big and it is now the perfect baggy racerback. &&& D went to Vegas (baby!) for a week and is bringing me back a new satin quilted M by MJ tote in a fabulous fall orange. And, the $70 price tag makes it all the more exciting.


1 comment:

Richel said...

there's a whole bunch of knockoffs at forever 21. Fashionista.com always finds loads of them on forever 21's site!