11.17.2008

well, if you're travelin' in the north country fair

I went to the fair last week with my friends. It was a really good time, as it always is when we can manage to assemble as a group. I ate too much of Brooke's kettle corn, Dawn and I almost died on the Zipper (no, really), and Jessie completely OWNED Thomas on the Mechanical Bull (owned him by ENTIRE MINUTES--but then nearly got thrown into the metal railing). The ferris wheel was held together by zip ties and we watched a sea lion show. Seriously. There were 3 sea lions and a ZEBRA (who I felt a bit sorry for) at the North Florida fair. Looking back on it, it was a really creeptastic night. We rode alog of spinningrides; I'm surprised I didn't get sick. Pics, obv.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*pictures via Brooke's facebook.

2 comments:

geri said...

eeeeeeeeeeeek, your pictures arent loading for me!

Leah said...

=( i don't know why!!! argh