11.07.2008

ponder

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to just drop everything, sell your stuff, and move somewhere that nobody knows you? I'm sure everybody fantastizes about it, I know I have. I'm graduating soon, in Spring of 2009, and I haven't a single idea what I'm doing. I want out of Florida. I want to sell my car and move to New York, but who doesn't want to do that when they graduate? I'm just in the process right now of trying to figure out what I would like to accomplish within the next five years. I think if i sold my car and moved to the city my mother would have a heart attack. She worries, a lot. I don't know. I'm going to take my GMAT and GRE sometime after Christmas and start applying to graduate school, just so I have that to go back on, but all I really want is to move to NYC, live in a closet-sized apartment that costs way too much money, and figure it all out from there. Ahh...life is coming at me full force, and I think I'm finally ready to go get what I want. Which right now is a chai tea latte, this, and these. So the only natural reaction is figure out a way to pay for it all.
I don't have class again for a week (I'd like to say thank you to all the veteran's and Professor Gilmer who made a mistake on the syllabus)!! I couldn't be happier. I still have to work, but I don't mind work. I just fantastize about everything I can purchase when pay day arrives.

1 comment:

אדוה&לימור said...

love it! the jacket is so cute!

by the way, great blog :)