12.19.2008

god(dess) penelope

I just read online that the policed identified the body of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. Unless you live in Florida or are addicted to CNN, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about (all you have to do is Google her name and you'll find out more disturbing things that you ever wanted to know). It's sad. The authorities think her mother did it, and frankly, so do I, even though my opinion means nothing. She's only 22. I will never be able to comprehend how people can be so cruel to innocent children. Never. Fucking pathetic if you ask me; it's disgusting.

Right now I am sitting at work eating chocolate fondue with strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, brownies...this is absolutely wonderful. I am either going to be sick or have an extremely high sugar rush. Then I dipped a chocolate chip cookie into the chocolate. I think i may have a slight sugar addiction, but I suppose that's better than some other addictions I could have.

Last night Ophelia (LOL) came over and we sat out on my balcony relaxing, drinking diet coke, occasionally smoking a clove, and talking about everything for nearly six hours. I needed a good talk and so did she so it was fun. We turned on Bob Dylan and just let everything go.

Love affair:
Bob Dylan - Desolation Row
Bob Dylan - Abandoned Love
Thanks, Marquita. "When I write a book..."

I am so glad it is Friday, this has been a long, sort of bummer week, and I'm glad for it to be over so I can get next week started. I'm going out tonight, with my chin up, and I'm confident shit will be fine. If not, then I'll just make it humorous, because honestly, laughter is my favorite form of medicine. I borrowed (read: stolen) a bunch of movies from my little sister when I went home last weekend to bring back to watch so I wouldn't die of boredom (college town = ghost town during any school break) and instead of watching them all, I've been alternating between Lords of Dogtown and Love Actually (I just miss London). How random is that right? I love Emile Hirsch; he always makes bad look so, so good. And I just realized that it's directed by Catherine Hardwick, who directed Twilight (which wasn't nearly as good of a film as LoD, what's up with that Cathy??) and the girl who plays Tony Alva's sister (Nikki Reed) is also in Twilight. Hmm, small world. I just remembered her from Thirteen. ANYWAY, I am talking about nothing.

OH! I went with my friend Z to see a move called Let the Right One In and it is a Swedish film (there were subtitles) about a 12 year old little girl, who is also a vampire, and the human 12 year old boy who fall in love with her. So Twilight, but a tad more graphic, and alot less dialogue. I enjoyed it. I still want to see Milk, any takers?

Okay, fuhrlz, now that I have rambled along for a solid couple paragraphs, I need to get back to work. Out tonight, outfit pictures will follow. Enjoy your Friday night!

PS. I had a serious amount of typos when I spellchecked this, I think it may be blamed on the overload of wristwear I'm sporting today.

2 comments:

M @ Wearfare said...

Hi - I really like your blog, and I was wondering if you would check out mine? I'd love to know what you think.

Thanks!

mostlymodel.blogspot.com
wearfare.blogspot.com

- M

Jordan said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
that video!!!
and OMG cloves...i quit smoking a year and a half ago but i miss those things like woah