12.17.2008

i could hang myself with all the bad christmas neck ties i found at the dump

I haven't given a single thought as to what I really want for Christmas, I just usually let my mom buy whatever she wants for me because it makes her happy and she is usually pretty good at knowing what I'll like and wont like. My dad generally just hands over a wad of cash because when he buys actual gifts, I tend to really dislike them. Thanks, Dad, for finally getting the hint. Anyway, here's my sort-of wishlist.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Comme des Garçons wallet.
Photobucket
Influence.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
These Jeffrey Campbell studded moccasins to stomp around campus in.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kimchi plaid from UO.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kenneth Jay Lane leopard cuff.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
AA zipper leggings and 57249857ways circle scarf.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Silence & Noise motorcycle jacket.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Frye boots.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Marc by Marc Jacobs studded neon watch.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
New wristwear.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Fuiji Instax Camera.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Silence & Noise tank that I can overwearoverwearoverwear.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Random books that I can read and will look pretty on the coffee table.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Silence & Noise zip leggings to overwear with the previously mentioned tank.
And just in case somebody is feeling extra generous this holiday season, I'd like either of these outfits (complete with shoes) to wear on New Year's Eve. Thank you.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Wow, this wishlist is awesome - I want everything on it too! Especially those studded moccassins.

P.S. I think your blog is amazing, mind if I link you?