12.27.2008

it was only a joke, but i really do love you

I absolutely love going out to new places and meeting new people. Orlando is alot more fun since I've been 21. At 18, I sort of hated it. But anyway. Dawn and I are getting ready to go shopping and possibly stop by a tailgate or two, so I'm off!
(random shot)
Photobucket
And I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and had tons of family fun and ate lots and lots of food! I sure did. I've been going out Downtown nearly every night and it's a blast being with old friends and being home for so long.

5 comments:

Hippy Chic said...

I like that sheer top, Merry Late Christmas, and a super Happy New Years.

Alyssa Mae said...

ahh, i'm a blog stalker. i was randomly clicking blogs and found yours from knightcat.


i love this look! and then i noticed the BB wirstband, you're from orlando!? craaazy. i definitely agree that it's a whole different city after 21!

well, you are super cute, and have great style. I'll probably keep up with your blog, you have some good inspiration photos! Have fun romping around orlando, and maybe i'll run into you sometime! <3

Isabel said...

I'm finally legal now (my 19th was yesterday) so I'm waiting for University to get a whole lot more exciting! Not that I didn't get smashed with the other underagers before, but you know what I mean...

Ashleigh said...

sick outfit.....

Leah said...

alyssa--i go to school in north florida, but im from volusia county originally! i LOVE downtown! i hope you had a good new years.

isabel--congrats on turning legal!! haha its fun

ashleigh & hippy chic--thank you!