1.06.2009

hot as a fever, rattling bones

Saturday was my last night of vacation; Dawn, Marq, & I went a-dancin' downtown one last time. It felt sort of weird going out in such little clothing in the first week of January, but that's Florida for you. You can go to the beach in December.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm back at school as of 5:30 p.m. this afternoon! Great. Just kidding, I actually like school. I feel accomplished when I take notes and I like to rewrite them so they look pretty. NERDALERT! Anyway, here's to a wild and crazy last semester.
what im wearing: body by victoria's secret button down, urban renewal levi shorts, idk random studded belt probably from hot topic
marq: skirt & shoes wet seal (i know right?!), urban outfitters headband, american apparel leggings

1 comment: