1.01.2009

nine minutes until the end of the world

Right before midnight, Marq overheard a guy tell his friend that it was "nine minutes until the end of the world." Obviously.

Last night was amazing and all kinds of crazy, just as it should be. I hope everyone else had as much fun as my friends and me did! The night started with drinking vodkadiet out of coffee mugs, Strongbow, and two of my friends taking a Four Horsemen (yuck, if you don't know what that is Google it). It ended with Jdunc getting the DJ's number, an array of Dr. Suess characters (Cat in the Hat, Things 1&2), another pita, and me jumping on the beds inside a guy's hotel room that his friends were sleeping on. It was New Year's Eve!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What did everyone else do to ring in the New Year? Any good kisses? Resolutions? I always hate resolutions.
wearing: american apparel leotard, primark skirt and bag, victoria's secret tights

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

love all the outfits...you girlies look great...I have those same leopard tights...;)..and will wear them 'till they die
p.s.
would you like to trade links?
=)
ASh
x

Ashleigh said...

added you too..I went through your other posts and gotta say I love your pics...you girls look fun....soo..
I added you to my daily reads...looking forward to future posts girlie...XX

Goldie Locks said...

what an awesome leotard :)

Isabel said...

Ahhh, I love that you are wearing that AA leoptard. Its so nutty and daring. I love it.

Fashion Is Poison said...

you all look so good! and that studded bracelet- AMAZING!

Krystal said...

i LOVE these, i need funner friends... :)

x