1.22.2009

poladroid

I've never used a Polaroid camera and I had never heard about Poladroid until it started popping up like crazy recently all over other blogs. Florida is way, way too cold. Like it's ridiculous. It was 20 degrees last night. In Florida. I can't stress that enough...FLORIDA. As a gal who grew up 25 minutes from the sand and in high school skipped class to lounge oceanside, I don't really know what to do when the temperature drops to anything below 50. So, I'm posting photos from when I went home for CHRISTMAS BREAK and we went to the BEACH. In December. And it was seriously warm.
Photobucket
Searching for shells while Dawn camera stalks me.
Photobucket
Lame, but true.
Photobucket
All I need.
Photobucket
Last night I went to a fraternity's date function. It was a hayride. I stood by the bonfire all night and pet some horses. This was a big step for me, as I don't really like horses. Or fraternities come to think of it. But really... GIANT UNICORN HORSES. Pictures of that will come later.

3 comments:

♥ fashion chalet said...

love the Polaroids xx

=]

rubot said...

too lucky!! i lived by the beach...but definitely not with that weather...not even in summer.

i am beyond excited to see the unicorn horses!!

x

Song of Style said...

i love the photos u have taken.
so relaxing