2.23.2009

christian siriano x payless

Photobucket
At first, I was a bit put off about the color palette. I used to work in the children's department of Dillard's and we always got really ugly little girls dresses in using both turquoise and brown. So, it reminds me of those horrid nights spent unpacking boxes and boxes of clothing and rushing to get the clothing on hangers and out on the floor, all while trying not to cut myself with the box cutters (I am unnecessarily clumsy). Anyway. But then it grew on me. The brown did anyway, I'm still convincing myself of the blue. I know I wont be near one of the 400 or so stores that will actually get the physical product in, but I definitely plan on ordering the top right & and bottom left. They have spikes, bro. What do you guys think? You can read more here.

6 comments:

{klaudia} said...

seriously i almost fell off my chair when i read about this on nymag.com. i dunno about the blue either but i plan on owning all the rest .. i cant resist the spikes.. im sort of upset that i have t wait until fall tho. but the top right is def my fave good choice.

Isabel said...

I'm really liking the top left pair, not so much the others.

filthy lust said...

these are awesome.

Georgie said said...

The top right pair are great... but I also don't know about the others. I'm not a fan of the blue at all to be honest :-(

paulistanangelina said...

Those are going to be at Payless? Really?1?!?

I think I'll have to rethink my Payless ban... I'm in love!

I actually like turquoise and brown together...

Jordan said...

payless??? is this a joke?
what will people think!
haha