2.07.2009

i've got sunshine

Last night was awesome, it was definitely a wild evening. So wild that I don't even have any pictures haha. I love my friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The weather here is absolutely beautiful. It's warm with a light breeze and just such perfect weather. So, today after rolling out of bed at around one, Dawn, Jessie, & I went downtown to a New Orlean's styled restaurant and sat on the deck for a couple hours eating way too much fried food and Miller Light. They have these amazing fried pickles and jalapeno poppers that sort of make me melt a bit inside when I treat myself to them. I totally would recommend. Afterwars Dawn & I got margaritas and made a trip to Border's for magazines, but they ended up having nothing I wanted. Tonight we're going to hang out at a friend's for a little and then go dancing. I have soooo much homework to do tomorrow so I need to have tons of fun tonight (and I obvi will. I always do). I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
f21 tank & leggings
metallic silver bra from a random boutique,
guess? shoes (i know i must wear different shoes),
h&m moto jacket,
and random jewelry.

5 comments:

Newborn Hippy. said...

love the outfit, LOVE your blog!

Mary M. said...

god LOVE that outfit

Anonymous said...

those leggings...perfection

liviana said...

oh my lord..
that outfit is just perfection.
&& very hott on you love.

i'm loving your blog!!

liv .xo

Nicole Anne said...

great outfit,great accessories and those leggings...they leave me speechless.