2.08.2009

you'd better get yourself a garlic t-shirt buddy

I should be writing the three papers I have due by Tuesday and studying for the exam I have on Friday in my Real Estate Perspectives class, but instead I'm choosing to heat up a Kashi pizza & spend time blogging/surfing blogs. Clearly motivation is lacking today. I think I have some sort of senioritis, which is strange because I thought that ended in high school. Apparently it's a recurring disease.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another night out, another interesting evening. The weather warmed up here enough to not have to wear 2304823048 layers of clothing, so it was nice. I had a good night, hanging out with friends & arguing about the legitimacy of Global Guts vs. Legends of the Hidden Temple, while sipping my drink out of a flower pot shaped bucket complete with a little white handle. I argued in favor of Legends, because there is no way I would be able to beat the Aggro Crag. After dropping everyone off to various locations via taxi, Dawn and I ended up getting a late-night pita and talking about blogs&boys until the wee hours of the morning. I ended my night with a much needed hour long conversation with my friend Stephanie. After running around town and dancing like crazy, conversations like that--while in a semi-drunk, life pondering, sleepy state of mind--are always the perfect way to wrap up the night.
vintage sweater borrowed from marq, express skirt, target cobweb tights, guess? shoes borrowed from dawn, hot topic&f21 jewelry, primark bag

5 comments:

She's Dressing Up said...

Fantastic tights!!

Isabel said...

AMAZING OUTFIT! I especially love the skirt/tights.

Hannah @ LONDON--ROSE ♥ said...

I have a fashion competition on my blog which is closing soon, and I was wondering if you wanted to enter? All you need to do is enter a photo of you in your fave outfit, then the finalists will be chosen on Sunday. The finalists will be put on my blog & visitors will vote for their fave outfit over 2 weeks ((there will be a 'vote for me' button you can put on your blog if you're a finalist & want to get more votes)). You can read more about it, the prizes, & enter here: http://london--rose.blogspot.com/2009/01/fashion-competition.html

♥ Hannah
((london--rose.blogspot.com))

filthy lust said...

my inspiration for the weekend, thank you!

Hippie Frou Frou said...

love the black&tan/tough&chic look! hehe. very creative!