3.08.2009

nice legs daisydukes makes a man go whistlewhistle

Photobucket
The weather in Florida, especially here at home has been ridiculously good. Sunny, clear, and blue. Not to mention it's the perfect temperature for the beach, which I visited yesterday. I went alone and just sprawled out reading and napping on and off all day--it was a much needed escape from reality. This afternoon, my friends and I laid around in the driveway at Dawn's house while washing our cars and it felt like summer. It makes me want a sprinkler (one of those cool ones, you know the ones!) and an ice cream truck. Bare legs and cutoffs have already made an appearance, so I think it's safe to say summer has officially arrived.
(f21 top, skirt, tights, guess? boots)

PS. The minutes I clicked on images of the Isabel Marant A/W 09 show, I knew these boots were going to pop up fast. I love them. They seem like the perfect, everyday studded ankle boots. I just feel like you could do so much with them:
emmanuelle alt via jak+jil

3 comments:

Wanderlusting said...

F*CK! ME WANT! *drool*

style munch said...

stud heaven. xx
www.ibitefashion.blogspot.com

Georgie said said...

Those studded boots are to die for!
x