4.24.2009

birthday suit

Photobucket
Photobucket
I don't know about you guys, but here in Florida our high temp today is going to hit 90° F and when the heat gets that raging, clothing becomes optional. I could totally lounge around with magazines and giant blue raspberry slurpee (topping it off with cherry coke, duh) in this VPL set. However, after work I plan on taking a break from the books and hitting up happy hour at Bullwinkles' in the beer garden. Happy Friday and for everyone studying for final exams, I feel you.

4 comments:

Sophie said...

oh wow that's awesome!

Eva said...

Hey girl!
I was just wondering if it would be alright if I use one of your photos in my blog header.
It'll edit + change it a bit of course so it won't look exactly like your original picture.
Thanks :)

emma said...

mmm its hot here too, i just spent the day tanning at the park it was aweeesome

Jordan said...

wow this is sooo beautiful!