5.04.2009

can heather find a job that wont interfere with her tan?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yep, I am officially part of Florida State University's alumni network. Can I get a "thisfeelsbananas?!" Four years flew by faster than I ever thought they could. I don't think it has even really hit me yet? The weekend was great and filled with tons of excellent food, friends, family, and lots&lots of booze. So much so that I am actually happy to have a 9-5 over summer so I can chill out a little bit. I plan on spending my time (when I'm not a *work*) laying out by the pool, hitting the gym, DIYing, and browsing thrift stores for furniture for Dawn & I's apartment in South Florida.
ps. my hat was too big, as was my robe. cap&gowns for bachelor's degrees are so boring. the phd kids had way cooler hats.

6 comments:

Ciara said...

Congrats!

geri said...

congratulations!!!! xoxo

Isabel said...

Amazing! Congratulations!

white lightning said...

yaaay leah, congrats!

Leah said...

thanks everyone!!!

The Divinitus said...

Congrats :)
The last pic is fantastic.