5.26.2009

the captain and i are holding hands, but i had to tell him no thank you i dislike rum

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On Friday night some friends & I ended up going out to celebrate the end of Marq's birthday and watch Magic lose to the Cavs by one point in the last few seconds. Thankfully the loss hasn't hindered them leading the series, so hopefully Orlando will get another win tonight and be one step closer to the NBA Playoffs. Basketball is the only sport I can get into, & usually only when the Magic is involved. Other than that, sports are lost on me.
Anyway, I felt it necessary to take a picture with this random statue of Captain Morgan himself. I felt a bit like I was in one of those silly commercials, but I entertained myself which is really all that matters (duh).
wearing: thrifted men's denim oxford shirt, f21 highwaisted satin shorts, primark shredded tights, f21 cross-body bag, gianni bini moto boots (not pictured), maybelline lipstick in royal red

6 comments:

lucille said...

I love the second image !

emma said...

love the ripped tights!

Mary said...

Hahhaa, excellent!
You look beautiful.

Elizabeth Victoria C said...

very cool ripped tights, i love that look for going out in! xx

Anonymous said...

love the oxford top! i need one!

Ashleigh said...

like the lip color ;) you always look so ador