5.23.2009

remember when i was sweet and unexplainable

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
wearing: urban outfitters romper, f21bracelets, vintage ring, prada knockoffs from f21, random socks
I picked up this playsuit at Urban Outfitters when I was in New Orleans a few weekends ago. These boots are ridiculous and totally resemble those Prada ones, right? Okay, a little bit. I spent today lounging by the pool and my skin in a bit more crisp than I'd like, but hopefully it will fade to a golden brown tan within in the next couple of days. I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!

16 comments:

augustlovers said...

thank you so much for your lovely comment! i am loving that jumpsuit! super cute! x

Posh said...

Love your hair, gorgous! <3

Ash Fox said...

thank you! i am so in love with your boots. they are unreal.
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Victoria C said...

cute romper girl! i like this look xx

Isabel said...

Ahhh, those shoes! Amazing.

vorega badalamenti said...

love your bootss.. =)

Damsels said...

great little romper thing . ive been looking for one myself . at least im glad someone has found it .

emma said...

love that romper! you look awesome

In-tree-gue said...

those boots are amazing!

La Fée said...

your playsuit is adorable, I love the pattern!

TEXTSTYLES said...

love the romper

*bisous*

expandingmyworld said...

I love the outfit, the jumpsuit is so cute!
xoxo. paula

Diane said...

That is one FANTASTIC playsuit and I love the shoes! F21 has some great knockoffs sometimes.

Wayfarer said...

Awesome boots! They're really unique :) Love all your posts, so fun to read!

sexy legs and body said...

Great blog, your hair is fabulous, the jumpsuit.... ?? the boots are something....hmmm unusual.... :-)
COlin.

C'est Freak, Le Chic said...

ahhhhhhh, the shoes
LOVELY