5.12.2009

well we can still be friends, congratulations!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i picked up this long playsuit at goodwill sometime last week & was seriously so excited about it that i wore it out for my friend's birthday celebration. the sleeves were too big and weirdly baggy, so i chopped them off a bit, which resulted in a shaggy sort of fraying that i actually ended up really liking. & sorry for my emo bangs all in my face like that, idk how/why.
wearing: thrifted playsuit, f21 belt & bracelets, random bauble ring, my new tattoo!!, & calvin klein gladiator heels (random mary jane is guess?)

7 comments:

Cindy said...

It looks nice.

Miriam said...

love your dress :)

http://manhattanights.blogspot.com

emma said...

wow that is absolutely amazing, im in love

♥ fashion chalet said...

Great playsuit, darling. I love the print & your ring. :)




xo!

Krystal said...

LOVE this girlie!!

Alicia/InstantVintage said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!

I can't find any freaking rompers, playsuits or derivatives thereof ANYWHERE. Ugh. So frustrating.

Elena said...

nice shoes :0