7.09.2009

drunk facebooking is always a bad decision.

Tuesday night after an AUCD for a mere 8 big ones, Dawn and I thought it might be a good idea to use her webcam to take photos and leave them on the Facebook walls of pretty much everyone we've met in the last 2 years. Also, I cut my hair so you get a little sneak peak!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The bar we went to has fish under glass on the dance floor and there was a dead one. I was quite drunk and highly HIGHLY upset that the fish died. Epic drunk quotes by me about the fish include:
"screw the terrorists, save the fish"
during a michael jackson song, "i dont care about mj, my friend is dead." (friend being dead fish)
"i hate this club, they kill fish"
and my person favorite, "dawn it's a slaughterhouse!!!"
Conclusion of the Night: I could easily scare small children.

6 comments:

Isabel said...

Oh my GOD, those drunk quotes are hilarious! Especially the MJ one. You are fucking funny!

InnyVinny said...

You are hilarious.

Love the cut!!

Jordss said...

whats aucd?

Leah said...

all you can drink

Jordss said...

haha very nice. also i love the new hair, very nice

Jordss said...

please excuse my excessive use of very nice, thanks.