9.01.2009

my futures so bright i need shades

alright, so we finally got everything finished, all the details covered, and now i finally feel like i have a home. after six gallons of paint, endless superglue, glittering, studding, framing, hanging...ahhh i love it. dawn & i pretty much DIY'ed nearly everything, im pretty stoked on it. and i never EVER want to paint anything else again.
(ps. need a high quality legit camera dudes)
Photobucket
the doormat, obviously. welcome.
Photobucket
omg sho0z.
Photobucket
meet charlie, the family skeleton.
Photobucket
Photobucket
entertainment center, 3 time zones for 3 pieces of heart: australia, london, florida.
Photobucket
duh, the kitchen. i put my favorite jon & kate +8 picture on the fridge but dawn hid it. rude, imo.
Photobucket
written up by moi, studded by dawn.
Photobucket
the bar. the most important part of the house obvz, because it is called THE BAR.
Photobucket
sup $10 marilyn poster?
Photobucket
a heart. pictures in the frames include "fuck you, its magic," old bullwinkles card for free drinks errryday, "spread your love like the legs of a crackwhore" written on a bathroom wall at the bar, various london sights, song lyrics...etc.
okay fellow cool people, hope you enjoyed, now time for bed.

10 comments:

Isabel said...

Your new place is supersick! I'm in the process of moving into my new digs, but it's not half as cool as yours!

Anja said...

I love it!

la petite fashionista said...

i'm a huge advocate of brightly colored walls too (we have lime green in our living room). your place looks so amazing & homey! :)

Glitter Scrubs said...

Holy. That is the most phenomenal paint job I have ever seen. I am envious and inspired!! I'm all about bright colours! Amazing.

it's not her, it's me. said...

hey i love your blog! check out my fashion blog - it's not her, it's me. and i am selling some clothes and accessories as well as handmade crochet goodies here: apricotbabybaby.etsy.com. check it out! xoxo ♥

MissMI6 said...

WOW! I bet you do indeed need sunglasses :P This is awesome, just so original.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

By the way, use Wifi blocker to disable all spy devices in your room or office.

Anonymous said...

[... ] is other interesting source on this issue[...]
http://loans-rate.info/