4.19.2010

what rushes into my heart and my skull

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
playing around on a rainy day...after a week of no sun here in miami, i hope that it clears up soon so i can wear this out of the house. pretty socks and rain puddles don't mix. i found this romper on the clearance rack at marshall's for only $7. i'm on a shopping ban until what feels like forever, so i'm getting really good at finding fun pieces for cheap.
also--socks and platform sandals are a lot of fun. thank goodness my BFF's mom always gets her crazy ones for christmas! i definitely will be raiding them.
new and exciting things: my hair being long enough to toss into a high bun (my favorite thing ever) and hitting the beach every day it's NOT raining! i think summer has definitely started, what about you?
wearing: romper i forget the brand name of, thrifted denim vest w/ DIY bleach wash, dawn's jessica simpson platform sandals and argyle socks.

5 comments:

InnyVinny said...

Umm, more argyle...please. =D

emma said...

i love your vest!!!

Glitter Scrubs - Lesley said...

rompers and teagan and sara, great clothes and music :)

Wanderlusting said...

I have yet to try the socks and sandals/heels things... is this a sign that I should?

Fuji Files said...

Socks in the rain would have been a disaster! I love doing this when I can't go out too :)

xx FujiFiles