10.18.2010

suspiria

i watched suspiria, directed by dario argento, this past weekend and was blown away. i'm obsessed with horror flicks, stemming from my father forcing me to watch tale's of the crypt at a young age. this movie was SUCH a pleasant surprise both visually and emotionally. i screencap'd some images from youtube (you can watch it on youtube here) for an early halloween treat. shame on me for not having seen this before now!

suspiria
suspiriasuspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiriasuspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
suspiria
(side note: i'm updating my blog links in the next coming days so let me know if you want exchange links! just leave a comment)

4 comments:

InnyVinny said...

I've been wanting to watch this movie for THE LONGEST. I hope this Halloween it will finally happen.

Christine said...

i'd like to exchange links! :)

black cat said...

lovely blog :),xx

Fashion is me said...

Great blog. Very interesting and stylish.


Just come and see mine.

Adam,

http://fashionispartofme.blogspot.com