Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wore this one of the nights we roamed the streets until dawn while in New Orleans. I've been really enjoying my summer, which is sort of a win/fail, because as a recent and very responsible granduate I should be searching harder for a big girl job. But I'm still young right?

On Monday night the DJ decided to randomly throw back LFO's "Summer Girls" and I sort of dig it all over again. I'm embarassed that I still remembered all the words. I remember when the song came out and LFO had their 15 minutes, I was on vacay in Key West with my Dad and my sister like we did every year at Christmastime. We were laying out by the ocean and eating fresh blackened fish we had caught that day and I was trying to teach Dad the lyrics. The same father who lets me steal all his vintage Rolling Stones and Harley Davidson t-shirts. Ah, nostalgia.

wearing: thrifted & DIY shortened tea dress, random tights, f21 bracelets & bag, gianni bini moto boots